Thursday, January 20, 2011

When All Else Fails...Google It!

I can't count the number of times in a day when I resort to Google to help me with my unanswered questions and thoughts. Just today I used to find out how to get my iPod Touch to actually shuffle the songs when I tapped on shuffle. It just kept playing the same song over and over and over again. I was going crazy, I actually had to manually hit the next button..I know right MANUALLY! So I googled it and I found out that there was some little button that was selected to repeat the song, but when I looked on my iPod I couldn't find that feature...so I googled that! "Scrubber bar missing on iPod touch" (that's what the first website called it) and lo and behold I found a site that told how to get it to appear! Wallah! My iPod is now shuffling through the hundreds of songs and I am in a state of contentedness once again!

So I want to thank you Google for all of your help that you provide me on a daily basis. Without you I would never know the actual lyrics to that song I love, remember the name of the actor that played in that movie, know when to use a comma with the word "however", who keeps calling me from that 800 number, or how to correctly spell the word "contentedness" that I used in the first paragraph of this post!

So as I said in the title....When all else fails, Google it! You can always find an answer there.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! Google is becoming my source of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Google saves the day once again! Didn't have sound on my local channels on the tv..googled it...found the answer...just had to hit the language button on my remote and VOILA! I LOVE GOOGLE!

    ReplyDelete