Monday, January 24, 2011

Nora Roberts Key Trilogy Book Series

As I have stated in the past, one of my favorite things to do is read. This weekend was great because I got a lot of reading in. It was very cold outside and I really didn't have any where to go anyways, so I stayed in and read. I have read books by Nora Roberts before so I knew I liked her writing and a friend recommended the Key Trilogy. I completed the first in the series yesterday and really enjoyed the book so I can't wait to start on the second book.  Here is the synopsis:

A seemingly innocent dinner invitation summons three different women to Warrior's Peak, a castle-like estate. Their hosts tell them a legend of three sisters, demigoddesses, whose souls are trapped by an immortal sorcerer, and they offer them a large cash prize to search for the keys that will unlock the sisters' prison. Each book follows the quest of one woman in her quest for a magical key.

I think that the book has a really good mixture of romance and magic. It's a nice to get away from reality of work, bills, and responsibilities!
Key Trilogy Box Set

No comments:

Post a Comment