Saturday, January 22, 2011

Make It a Family Dinner Night

With everyone's hectic schedules sometimes you don't get to see your family as often as you'd like. Most of the time you only get together on special occasions such as birthdays or holidays. I notice this happens more than I like with our families so I try to have a little get together every now and then. I invite the family over for dinner to just spend some good quality time together and catch up. During the summer months we usually barbecue and during the winter months we might make a big pot of spaghetti or another favorite. Sometimes I get crazy and bust out the 'ol cookbook and make something new that looks and sounds delicious. Or you can have a potluck dinner and have everyone bring their favorite dish. I think it's very important to be around family and stay connected.

Here's one of my favorite grilling cookbooks it has a lot of really good recipes for all types of foods. Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean you can't use the grill!
Weber's Real Grilling: Over 200 Original Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment