Friday, January 28, 2011

Cell Phone Bill Sucking You Dry?

One thing I have been doing a lot lately is going through all of our expenses and seeing where we can start saving some money. My first stop was on our cell phone bill. We currently use Verizon Wireless, I have the enV Touch and my fiance has the the Droid Incredible. We both really like our phones but we are paying almost $200 a month for them. TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS! That's just ridiculous. So I have researched every known wireless carrier there is available to me and we have settled on Metro PCS. They don't have the biggest selection of phones, but they do have a Blackberry and an all touch phone that uses the Android system (just like the Droid Incredible uses) and the monthly bill will only be $100....FOR BOTH PHONES! That's a 50% savings! And to top it all off, we get unlimited talk, text, and web! That's just crazy! From what I've heard the service isn't bad, Metro PCS uses the Sprint Network so we will get service every where we go. We don't really travel much so I'm not worried about it. We will save $1200 in one year! Wooo Hooo! Let's see what's next on the list!


No comments:

Post a Comment