Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Take a Glass Blowing Class

I'm big into trying new things and when I ran across an ad for a glass blowing class I thought, "WOW now that's different!". You get to work with molten glass in a 2100 degree furnace. I mean how many times can you say you did that? Some schools or companies offer a one night class and others offer weekly classes where you can learn more intricate designs. Either way I think it would be really cool to have a vase, ornament, ash tray, or piece of glass blob sitting on the mantle that you can say you did all on your own!

So head on over to Google and find your nearest glass blowing class and learn a new craft, who knows maybe you will love it or be really good at it and you can make some extra cash on the side!!
Hand Blown Abstract Teardrop Art Glass Vase with Angled Lip 13.5" tall

No comments:

Post a Comment