Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Create a Jammin' Playlist

In fact, you should create multiple playlists for all of your different moods. There are days where everything just goes bad and sucks for me, I'm sure everyone can relate! Well, I just pop on my "Angry" playlist featuring songs from Metallica, Buckcherry, Drowning Pool, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, with a little bit of Rage Against The Machine and my angry mood usually calms down a bit. Then there are those beautiful, sunny days where everything just seems great so I listen to my "Happy" playlist with songs from Sublime, Rhianna, 311, Black Eyed Peas and some good 'ol Kid Rock.

I am a woman of many moods so I have different playlists to suit each one. Or if I'm not in any one particular mood I just hit the shuffle button and listen to them all. I love my iPod and all the songs on it, it's like my own little personal therapist that fits nicely in my pocket!


Search Amazon.com MP3 Downloads for All Your Favorite Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment