Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fooooouuuurrrrrr

So this past summer was the first time I tried to play golf and to my surprise I actually enjoyed it and I wasn't that bad at it either! I have my own set of pink golf clubs with a cute grey and pink golf bag to match! I love them. And for Christmas I got my own pair of golf shoes and a GPS. Now I can look like a professional golfer, just have to learn to golf like one! First, I went to the golfing range to work on my swing and to see if I could actually do it. Then once I mastered the golf range (LOL), we went headed to a par 3 golf course, which I would highly recommend. These courses are basically made for beginners, most of the holes are straight shots and not very far from the tee. So when the weather gets warm and the snow melts away I can't wait to head out to the green!

No comments:

Post a Comment